My Half Marathon survival must-haves
This week for me, it’s all been about the Half Marathon coming up this weekend. I’m all excited but a bit nervous at the same time. So, instead of a Fab Friday post, I thought I’d put together what I think are the Half Marathon Survival Must-Haves. Beautiful packaging a bonus. To all those who are running this weekend or are taking part in something similar – good luck! You’re a winner! Have a great weekend everyone.
1) Some really good trainers. (Nike)
2) Lots and lots of water. (Beautiful packaging for evian by Issey Miyake)
3) Bananas. Great energy food.
4) Pasta – carb load the night before to get you through the run. (Love these illustrations)
5) Chocolate. Treats for after the run. (Great packaging by Ko Creative for Mr Popple’s Chocolate)
6) Nike+. This is something I couldn’t live without. Great motivational tool. (Apple)
7) Smell lovely and feel relaxed after the run (Body Shop Apricot & Basil Shower Gel)
8) Hoodie for cool down. (Nike)
9) Yoga. Stretch out those muscles, especially the hammies. (Sweaty Betty)